Technical Trainer (Microsoft Products) | MBA – IT & SM | Certified Scrum Master | Azure DevOps | AI & ML with Azure
I am always in pursuit of learning | creating | sharing, mostly something which has the involvement of tech.
Azure & DevOps: AZ-204 | AZ-400 | AZ-220
Azure & AI: AI-900 | AI-102
Power Platform: PL-900 | PL-300 | PL-600
Scrum Alliance Certified
Certified Scrum Master
Master of Business Administration - MBA in IT & SM
(Information Technology & Systems Management)
Patkar College of Arts and Science
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Koenig Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Trainer (Microsoft Products)
May-2022 to present
Training excellent Project Managers | Product Managers | Software Developers from INDIA | USA | UK | DUBAI | AUSTRALIA in various Microsoft products.
Skills: C# · ASP.NET MVC · Scrum · Product Management · Agile Methodologies · Azure-DevOps.
April-2021 to May-2022
Company’s Appreciations: (Click Here)
– Managing LMS (Learning Management System) for teachers in the recruitment process.
– Continuous Agile Improvement in the Process of working as per the Business Requirements.
– Creating SOP and ownership in RCA with full visibility to the management.
– Reporting of Bugs in the LMS in each release to the tech team.
– Verifying the process completed as required (process like Internet Upgrade [IU], Go-Live-1 [GL1], Learning Management System 1 & 2[LMS]) and aligning them to the final Induction round.
– Managed 600+leads weekly, with RCA.
– Managed 4+ Coordinators within IU, LMS-1, & GL1 process
– Optimization of the process.
Technical Support Executive
September-2020 to March-2021
– Providing Technical Support to teachers and students connected with the Platform.
– Guiding & Training team members with the current process & updates in the process of working, high people management skills with Empathy.
– Working with Windows, Mac, Android & IOS OS environments.
– Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
– Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Teamviewer, Anydesk, Zendesk)
– verifying the technical asset requirements and compatibility.
– tech verifications & support to 110+ tickets daily (teachers)
– Optimization of the process
-promoted to operations tech support
February-2019 to September-2022
Worked with Banks and NBFC’s in the Lending products.
Skills: Team Management, Revenue Growth
Urban Money (formerly Square Capital Advisory Pvt. Ltd.)
Business Development Executive
July-2018 to Jan-2019
– Providing Financial Services (Secured & Unsecured Loans).
– Generating New Leads.
– Customer Relationship Management
– Customer Engagement.
– Consistently disbursed 6.2Crores INR Loans quarterly.